Privacy & Policy
1. What do we do with your information?
a. When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
b. With your permission, we may send you emails or newsletter about our store, new products, promotion, campaign and other updates. Of course, you may unsubscribe anytime.
2. How do you get my consent?
a. When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to us collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
b. If we ask for your personal information for secondary reason e.g. marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
3. How do I withdraw my consent?
a. If after you opt-in, you may change your mind, withdraw your consent for us to contact you for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com email
4. Payment: We using MAXIS PAY as our third-party payment.
a. To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
7. Questions and contact information
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, please email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you. Personal information may be stored both electronically on our computer system, and in hard-copy form. Firewalls, 2048 Bit v3 SSL encryption, passwords, anti-virus software and email filters act to protect all our electronic information.
We do not store credit card information, we securely submit credit card information to our bank for processing.
Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA)
1. We ensure that The Travel Store are adhere to PDPA and information collected are remain private and confidential. The Travel Store will not sell/give to other third parties for commencial purpose unless customers have authorised and agreed for it upon request.
2. We take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you. Personal information may be stored both electronically on our computer system, and in hard-copy form. Firewalls, 2048 Bit v3 SSL encryption, passwords, anti-virus software and email filters act to protect all our electronic information.